Tuesday, July 08, 2008

My Commute

So in another attempt to make riding to TBC with my saxophone possible, I discovered that my soft leather sax case fits INSIDE my backpack with a little creative help from some caribeeners.  I think the pack weighed around 30 lbs, but after almost an hour of riding, I think it grew to around 100 lbs!  
Ooga-booga!!!  Me strong!!  Look out busses, trucks, pedestrians, car doors, dogs, potholes, sewer grates, road construction, skateboarders, and anything else that gets in my way!!

4 comments:

BeastGP said...

The only thing missing is stick-on pack mule ears on the helmet! I would have thought the sax (in it's bag of course) was shaped perfectly to be a rear fender?

Zach said...

Hey Rebecca. You don't know me but I've seen you race at Ludwig's Corner back in October, which was my first Cyclocross event I witnessed. Interesting side of cycling, I do road and will be doing track soon. I've been keeping up with your blog since October.

I was tagged, and so now I tag you for the game Six Random Things About Me. Read my blog for the rules.

weak and feeble said...

Now that is a PACK! you need to post this over at icommutebetter.org.

cheers,

sven

gwadzilla said...

forget the moped!

get a bob trailer!