Monday, August 20, 2007

Take Me Away and Love Me!

(Not me, silly, the bike.)
I get attached to my bicycles and hate to part with them, but poverty grabs hold with its smothering hand....
So, behold, my Voodoo Wazoo cyclocross steed, yours for the taking.

Specs:
53 cm c-c, 54.5 top tube C-C
853 steel frame and fork
Ultegra shifters & front and rear derailleur (9 spd)
Froglegs brakes
FSA Octalink crank, 38x48
Bontrager X-Lite Wheels, tubular
Time ATAC pedals
Grifo Challenge tires (32) front worn but ok, but rear has plenty of wear left
King headset!
Thompson seatpost
3rd eye chain watcher

Today's Voodoos are made in Taiwan, but I believe this one is old enough that it was made in California. It's got great elbow and shoulder clearance and way more character than an out-of-the-box special. The parts on it are 'cross-specific and alone are worth a lot. It is in good condition, just some usual scratches and a couple of chips in the paint from use. Ridden in quite a few USGP and Verge series races. This rig is ready to race!

$700 firm. I would prefer not to ship, if possible, I can deliver to races in New England, and the bike is available for your viewing and test-riding pleasure in Woburn, MA.
email: rjwellons@yahoo.com

It has a skull on it! What more could you want??


Also for sale:

A new set of brakes. Brand new, in box Shimano 550 brakeset. $50

Specialized Helix Sunglasses. Brand new in box. Blue, adaptalite lenses, scratchproof. $100

2 comments:

megA said...

Hey Rebeeca--

I sent your site's link to a friend who may be intersted in your Good Kharma Voodoo.

xo
m

Rebecca said...

Great! Thanks. By the way... I'm dreaming of Christmas Cross in Belgium... I may take you up on your offer of Dutch language cd's.